Site Safety – Construction Health & Safety for Managers
This course is designed to provide up-to-date guidance and advice for managers in the construction industry. The course will give delegates a thorough understanding of the overall implications of the regulations and the specific duties of the key parties.
From £45 per person
Completion of this course provides each delegate with:
- Module 1 – Safety on construction
- Module 2 – Introduction to safety
- Module 3 – Legislation
- Module 4 – General health and safety definitions
- Module 5 – Working at heights
- Module 6 – PUWER
- Module 7 – COSHH
- Module 8 – Electricity at work
- Module 9 – Hazards
- Module 10 – Whole body vibration
- Module 11 – Safety signs
- Module 12 – Manual handling
- Module 13 – First aid arrangements
- Module 14 – Excavation safety
- Module 15 – Accident reporting
Learners must pass a multiple choice question paper and demonstrate competency in the practical assessments in order to achieve a pass. Our experienced and knowledgeable instructor will guide the learners through the course material and offer support and advice to ensure that learners are prepared for the assessments. The training is accessible and additional support is available to learners who require it.
This training course can be carried out on the customer’s premises. Requirements are a room with an electrical supply where a laptop and projector can be used. The site must also be suitable for confined space practical exercises.
The certificate is valid for 5 years, after which time the course must be done again.
The training is carried out over one half day (3 hours).
We can take up to 12 people on each course.