A programme to develop the skills of trainers who are required to train in specific courses e.g. manual handling courses. Each train the trainer course is designed for the organisation specific requirements.
Day one of the course covers the course material for the subject required to be taught. The training programme provides the flexibility to accommodate delegates with varying levels of skills and experience, from the novice trainer to the more experienced trainer.
The programme is offered as a two or three day event dependent upon the mix of training skills and experience of an organisation’ s staff.
Completion of this course provides each delegate with:
- Learning theories
- How to identify learning outcomes
- Understanding your audience
- Basic design principles
- Structuring the course content and exercises
How to Use Visual Aids
- Training vs presenting, where and how to use different visual media
- Basic designing criteria for visual aids
Delivering the training course
- Managing delegate’s anxiety, asking questions and receiving feedback
- Dealing with questions and handling answers
- Understanding group dynamics
Move advanced training skills
- Body language and communication skill, personal training style, identifying strengths and improvement
- Using delegates feedback of your performance
Each delegate will require to present a short training course throughout the programme and will be assessed on their ability as an instructor.
This training course can be carried out on the customer’s premises. Requirements are a room with an electrical supply where a laptop and projector can be used. The site must also be suitable for confined space practical exercises.
On successful completion of this course a certificate will be issued for Train
The training is carried out over 2 to 3 days.
We can take up to 8 people on each course.