High Pressure Water Jetting – Portable Equipment
This course is designed for those involved in, or about to become involved in, the use and supervision of high pressure water jetting equipment for cleaning drains, sewers, pipes, culverts, tanks, surfaces, manholes, etc.
This course can also be offered for a confined space working environment. It will provide training in the safe efficient use, supervision and identification of hazards when using high pressure water jetting equipment.
From £55 per person
Completion of this course provides each delegate with:
- Identification of hazards involved in jetting procedures including jets, lances, pumps, associated equipment and hygiene standards
- Setting-up equipment with regard to the safety operations, other staff and the public
- Use of equipment is an efficient manner
- Procedures to adopt in the event of injury by the impact of a water jet
- Selection of nozzle with regard to flow and pressure
- Precautions to be taken when using a mains water supply
- Identification, set-up and maintenance of a safe system of work when jetting in confined spaces and on public roads
Learners must pass a multiple choice question paper in order to achieve the certificate. Our experienced and knowledgeable instructor will guide the learners through the course material and offer support and advice to ensure that learners are prepared for the assessment. The training is accessible and additional support is available to learners who require it.
This training course can be carried out on customer’s premises. Requirements are a room with electrical supply where a Laptop and Projector can be used.
The certificate is valid for 5 years, after which time the course must be done again.
The training is carried out over one day (6 hours) or over one half day (3 hours).
We can take up to 8 people on each course.