face fit testing
This course is designed to meet the requirements for employees to be trained in how to carry out face fit testing using the Qualitative Method.
Completion of this course provides each delegate with knowledge in:
- Relevant legislation and ACOPs
- What face piece fit testing is
- RPE inspectors
- Actions by HSE inspectors
- Types of tight fitting face pieces
- How fit testing is carried out
- Fit test reports
- Criteria to conduct face fit testing
- Practical exercises in carrying out Qualitative Face Fit Testing
Learners must pass a multiple choice question paper in order to achieve the certificate. Our experienced and knowledgeable instructor will guide the learners through the course material and offer support and advice to ensure that learners are prepared for the assessment. The training is accessible and additional support is available to learners who require it.
This training course can be carried out on customer’s premises. Requirements are a room with an electrical supply where a laptop and projector can be used.
The certificate is valid for 5 years, after which time the course must be done again.
The training is carried out over one half day (3 hours).
We can take up to 8 people on each course.