Risk Assessment Training
This course is designed to provide candidates with the information required to ensure that they carry out effective risk assessment.
It will cover legal requirements, identification of hazards and risks, implementing control measures to reduce risk and recording of assessment findings.
From £45 per person
Completion of this course provides each delegate with:
- Legal requirements
- Management of health and safety at work regulations
- General principles of risk assessment (5 steps to risk assessment)
- Purpose of risk assessment
- Definitions used in risk assessment
- Risk assessment criteria
- Typical hazards and hazard spotting
- Practical exercise on carrying out risk assessment
- Requirements for recording risk assessment
- Requirement to review risk assessment
Learners must pass a multiple choice question paper and demonstrate competency in the practical assessments in order to achieve a pass. Our experienced and knowledgeable instructor will guide the learners through the course material and offer support and advice to ensure that learners are prepared for the assessments. The training is accessible and additional support is available to learners who require it.
This training course can be carried out on the customer’s premises. Requirements are a room with an electrical supply where a laptop and projector can be used. The site must also be suitable for confined space practical exercises.
A certificate is issued by IOSH on the successful completion of the four day training course.
The training is carried out over one half day (3 hours).
We can take up to 12 people on each course.